Items sold from store inventory may be returned if the box is unopened with in 30 days of purchase. No refunds, returns or exchanges for any item company orders on your behalf or builds on your
Remodel Bill Policy
Customer understands that labor hours are estimated and they agree to pay $95 per hour after the first two hours billed at $225. Additional hours are billed per in ½ hour increments.Customer will be credited for any hours billed but not used. Labor starts when truck arrives at home and ends after clean up. If your current grill cut out is larger than the grill purchased, stainless steel strips will be required to cover the gap at a price of $65 per strip.
Custom Work Terms & Conditions
- Any project fabricated by the Company for the Customer is defined as (“Custom Work”) and includes BBQ islands, firepits and fire tables.
- Payments for Custom Work are typically broken into two or three payments. Your sales representative or project manager will make you aware of when progress payments are due.
- Company does not provide electrical services. The Customer is responsible to provide all electrical wiring, connections, outlets, switches and covers.
- Company does not provide plumbing services. The Customer is responsible to provide all gas, water and sewer connections including a gas shut off valve. The Company can connect appliances with a flex line to a gas line that has a shut off valve already installed.
- Customer cannot cancel or request a refund for Custom Work, once the Company has begun fabrication of the Custom Work.
- Company respects the privacy of our Customers. Customer’s personal information will be kept confidential.
- Company does not provide any warranties for products manufactured by others. Company will provide Customer with contact information to obtain manufacturer’s warranty support if needed.
- Company guarantees any Custom Work fabricated by Company against defects in workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of installation. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY’S LIABILITY EXCEED THE PAYMENTS RECEIVED BY COMPANY FROM CUSTOMER UNDER THE AGREEMENT, NOR SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THE LIMITATIONS ON DAMAGES SHALL APPLY UNDER ALL THEORIES OF LIABILITY OR CAUSES OF ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT WARRANTY, TORT OR STRICT LIABILITY.
- Custom Work will not be water tight. Water will work its way in and out of the interior of any Custom Work. Customer should not store any items inside the Custom Work that may be damaged by exposure to water.
- Company will place the Custom Work in a location specified by Customer and the Customer represents that they have knowledge of or have been advised that the location is structurally sound to support the Custom Work. When placed, the Custom Work will slope if the ground it sits on is sloped.
- Custom Work is unfinished on the inside. Structural steel will be visible when doors are opened.
- If the Customer (or its agents) applies any finish work and the finished openings for the appliances or stainless accessories are made smaller by the finish materials, the appliances or stainless accessories will not fit. Customer agrees to perform the required work or pay Company to perform the required work to make the appliances fit.
- Company does not install, assemble or connect appliances it does not sell, including BBQ grills, side burners, refrigerators, kegerators, ice makers, sinks, doors, drawers, storage units, ice chests, etc.
- Company reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time, for any reason. In which case the Company may only keep or collect monies due for services rendered or goods provided to the date of termination. Customer agrees to release Company from any obligation to complete work after the date of termination. Company will refund to Customer any monies collected in excess of the services rendered or goods provided to the date of termination.
- The Customer is solely responsible to comply with all building codes for the Custom Work and utilities. Company does not have any knowledge of building codes.
Grill Replacements & Island Remodel Agreement
BBQ Grill Outlet provides the service of replacing old grills with new grills and/or remodeling an island to accommodate new appliances or finishes.
- $225 for two men for the first two hours – billing begins upon arrival at the customer’s address.
- $95 for each additional hour – billing ends when the project is complete and the area has been cleaned. Additional hours are billed in 30-minute increments and rounded to the nearest dollar.
- Unless specifically noted on your Sales Order there is no cap for the additional hours project.
Conditions for services:
- Please notify the office immediately if you feel like our workers are not diligently performing the work. 714 540 5590 x2
- Many grills require an electric outlet inside the island to power the lights and/or Many grills require an electric outlet inside the island to power the lights and/or Many grills require an electric outlet inside the island to power the lights and/or Many grills require an electric outlet inside the island to power the lights and/or igniters. igniters. igniters. igniters. If you don’t have one, the grill will not fully perform until you hire an electrician or handyman to provide an outlet for the grill.
- We can plug in appliances to an existing outlet, but cannot provide a new outlet.
- We can attach a flex line to an existing rigid gas line but do not add, extend or move rigid gas lines.
- We cannot dismantle, add or move water and sewer lines.
- We will use our best efforts to protect existing appliances, structures and finishes but cannot guarantee that those items will not be damaged in completing the work. If damage occurs we will use our best efforts to repair the damage, which repair which repair which repair which repair may not may not may not may not be possible to customer’s satisfaction.be possible to customer’s satisfaction.be possible to customer’s satisfaction.be possible to customer’s satisfaction.
- Our employees are not permitted to complete any work other than the work specifically noted on your Sales Order.
- If the new grill or item purchased is smaller than the existing cut out, we will use stainless strips to cover the gap(s). The cost for each stainless-steel strip is $65. Or customer will fill in the gap using their preferred option.